And is a word,
Of limitless possibilities,
For there be many ways
And a lot to add.
Today I stop at and,
For I cannot see into the fore,
Into a tomorrow that scares.
Some part stays as is wont,
A part forays to the front.
A part that asks me some,
Then again pulls me within,
Nothing more can be said,
And be all is left unseen.
Let what is left be silence
For some things remain so,
What truth may not be said,
And I will let it be so.
Monday, February 16, 2015
And
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
whilst I ignore
And so it were, Whilst I lay counting the grains in sand, The surf kept passing me by. It kept telling me stories, But the sand was grainy, ...
-
Somethings never change. Sometimes you wish they would.But then again if they change we will not. After a long way down the road you r...
-
Croon me a lullaby, Hold me tight. Help me sleep, Dream nightmares no more. Long be a night, Longer yet in repose, Sadder be my Nighti...
-
O ne last blue line, And I will close my eyes. If I open them again, Hope I am blind. Never been this drunk before Sloshed without the ...
No comments:
Post a Comment